Bangkok–The Sukhothai Bangkok: Chef Chamlong (Jimmy) Pewthaisong takes pleasure in presenting Fish and Squid Mid-Year Delights, featuring a wide variety of fish, including Ruby Fish, Cotton fish, Snow fish, Garoupa, Giant Mekong Catfish, Pomfret and the very freshest of squid.
Diners are certain to enjoy the juicy texture of fish and squid, deliciously prepared using special techniques to bring out their highly pleasing flavours.
Enjoy outstanding Thai cuisine in the impressive ambience of a modern Thai pavilion located in a picturesque lotus pond for both lunch and dinner from 9 – 30 June 2014 at Celadon.
Highlighted menus include
- Wok-fried Sun-dried Ruby Fish, Crispy Garlic served with Homemade Thai Herb Dipping Sauce
- Salad of Coconut Palm Heart & Crispy Squid
- Crispy Cotton Fish with Green Mango Salad
- Smoked Grilled Fish with Saropus Greens in Red Curry
- Snow Fish, Rhizome and Green Peppercorn in Green Curry
- Crispy Whole Garoupa with Lemongrass Sauce
- Steamed Giant Mekong Catfish Soufflé
- Steamed Pomfret, Plum Pickle
Celadon Restaurant, open daily.
Lunch from 12:00 to 15:00 hrs. Dinner from 18:30 to 23:00 hrs.